I love pretty fonts(as you probably guessed). I wanted to show you ten of my favorites. I’m also going to tell you exactly how you can install them. I used to think downloading new fonts would be hard, but it’s actually easier than it sounds. The site I use to get fonts is Dafont.com. They literally have thousands of free fonts to choose from. Below, I’ll tell you the name of the font I like and give you a direct link to it, so you can download it. After I show you my favorites, I’ll show you how to install them. Here are my top ten favorites:
- Before the Rain: http://www.dafont.com/before-the-rain.font
- Brain Flower: http://www.dafont.com/brain-flower.font
- Cinnamon Cake: http://www.dafont.com/cinnamon-cake.font
- Crab Salad: http://www.dafont.com/crabsalad.font
- Frenchy: http://www.dafont.com/frenchy.font
- Hsf Skinny Towers: http://www.dafont.com/hsfskinnytowers.font
- Jellyka Castle’s Queen: http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-castles-queen.font
- Sunshine in My Soul: http://www.dafont.com/sunshine-in-my-soul.font
- Sweetly Broken: http://www.dafont.com/sweetly-broken.font
- Windsor Hand: http://www.dafont.com/windsor-hand.font
Now I’ll tell you how to get those fonts. I’ll show you pictures to help you know what I’m talking about.
First, go to your Documents(on your computer) and create a new folder labled Fonts.
Next, find the font you would like to install on Dafont and click ‘Download’.
Hit ‘Save As’ and save it to your Fonts folder you made earlier.
Now open the folder with the font. Do not open the font itself.
Right click on the font file and click “Extract All” or something like Extract.
Finally, right click on the “TrueType font file” and hit “Install”.
Now you’re done! The font is now installed on your computer! You can find it with your normal fonts in Adobe products or even Microsoft Word Pad! Let me know if you have any questions! Hope this was helpful!